Date: Sun Aug 28 02:32:29 2005
From: waldoalvarez00 at gmail.com (wac)
Subject: Is this a phishing attempt?

Hi:
 I have3 a couples of stories to talk about this.
 Jejej I have even interchanged mail with those guys doing that. Do the
following. If they are a prince or a king or a pressident or whomever wants
to give you millions. Jejej tell them to pay you the airplane ticket that
you have no money at all. Jajaja is only a couple of thousands that compared
to a million is nothing. If they do jeje you take a free vacations. Beleive
me you will receive an excuse. The intention behind those mails is to steal
your money getting your data and make someone similar to you to for instance
make bank transactions etc. Beware in such case you could later become a
problem that needs to be erradicated so by all means never give your
personal data. When you find someone owning a fortune beleivme it worth it
to do that. They ask personal information as well as pictures of you. You
could even follow them with the game and give them fake pictures or fake
data. I remember that once one of them said he was from my country. Jejej
instead of a message in english I made the guy to translate the mail if he
wanted to answer me. And he/she did and also investigated. He complainted
about the language that he left tha country a long time ago. Jajajaj it was
very funny to look at him/her doing mistakes. Finally he/she gave up with
me. Another one also told me to scan my passport and later to send it using
a fax or e-mail. Jejej I told him that I didn't have one and that I didn't
have the money to get it that if he could send me that it was all right. I
received an excuse and never knew about that guy again.
 Regards
Waldo Alvarez