Date: Mon Aug 29 17:56:39 2005
From: measl at mfn.org (J.A. Terranson)
Subject: J. A. Terranson

On Sun, 28 Aug 2005, ghost wrote:

> J.A.,. give up computers, go play in a sandbox. Did you just admit to
> threatening to mailbomb someone? lol.

Bzzdt.  This dude calls me up and starts asking if I'm going to.  Out of
the blue - like I said psycho central.  My first response was to tell him
to GFY and hang up.  His persistence brought him his future.

Awww... Bonding.  How cute.

> I like you, really
> I do. All your lame posts attacking people really adds to the list's
> security awareness, you really are elite. I mean, anyone who puts all
> their backups on a PUBLIC FTP SERVER can't be too bad of a guy, ya
> know?

Those "backups" are a hodge podge of stuff from a variety of folks.  I
have always left that open (provided there is no warez stored).  Feel free
to join in.

> I know, I know, you're an *Admin*, you taught the FBI, eric is
> your toy, and you probably thought you closed it in time.

Actually, most of it was moved around over the weekend, but it will be
back shortly.  Nothing to hide here.

> Does your
> wife know about your porn problem?

Problem?  Whats wrong with my taste in pr0n?

> You're almost as bad as that n3td3v idiot.

Now *thats* fightin' words!  (<chuckles>)

> In short, all i'm trying to say is, lets not play the one up game.

Theres no "one up game" being played here.

Theres some fucking freak who thinks he can call people on their fucking
cell phones without picking up a case.  It aint so.

--
Yours,

J.A. Terranson
sysadmin@....org
0xBD4A95BF

I like the idea of belief in drug-prohibition as a religion in that it is
a strongly held belief based on grossly insufficient evidence and
bolstered by faith born of intuitions flowing from the very beliefs they
are intended to support.

don zweig, M.D.