Date: Tue Aug 30 14:27:48 2005
From: something.anonymous at gmail.com (Something Anonymous)
Subject: No one else seeing the new MS05-039 worm yet?

does is listen on port5000 to? 2 attempts we seen come from machines
nmap'd below - wonder if its what you talking about - we think they
being used as proxy to jump from

-sa
"Who you tryin' to get crazy with ese? Don't you know I'm loco?"

(The 1653 ports scanned but not shown below are in state: closed)
PORT     STATE    SERVICE
80/tcp   filtered http
135/tcp  filtered msrpc
136/tcp  filtered profile
137/tcp  filtered netbios-ns
138/tcp  filtered netbios-dgm
139/tcp  filtered netbios-ssn
445/tcp  filtered microsoft-ds
1025/tcp open     NFS-or-IIS
5000/tcp open     UPnP
6346/tcp open     gnutella
Device type: general purpose
Running: Microsoft Windows NT/2K/XP
OS details: Microsoft Windows XP Pro RC1+ through final release
TCP Sequence Prediction: Class=random positive increments
                         Difficulty=13485 (Worthy challenge)
IPID Sequence Generation: Busy server or unknown class

Nmap finished: 1 IP address (1 host up) scanned in 479.660 seconds
               Raw packets sent: 16 (960B) | Rcvd: 10 (558B)

(The 1654 ports scanned but not shown below are in state: closed)
PORT     STATE    SERVICE
135/tcp  filtered msrpc
136/tcp  filtered profile
137/tcp  filtered netbios-ns
138/tcp  filtered netbios-dgm
139/tcp  filtered netbios-ssn
445/tcp  filtered microsoft-ds
1025/tcp filtered NFS-or-IIS
5000/tcp open     UPnP
6346/tcp open     gnutella
Device type: firewall
Running: Symantec Solaris 8
OS details: Symantec Enterprise Firewall v7.0.4 (on Solaris 8)
OS Fingerprint:
T1(Resp=N)
T2(Resp=N)
T3(Resp=N)
T4(Resp=Y%DF=N%W=0%ACK=O%Flags=R%Ops=)
T5(Resp=N)
T6(Resp=Y%DF=N%W=0%ACK=O%Flags=R%Ops=)
T7(Resp=N)
PU(Resp=Y%DF=N%TOS=20%IPLEN=38%RIPTL=148%RIPCK=E%UCK=F%ULEN=134%DAT=E)

Nmap finished: 1 IP address (1 host up) scanned in 40.168 seconds
               Raw packets sent: 1892 (76.4KB) | Rcvd: 1765 (81.3KB)