Date: Mon Sep  5 14:35:34 2005
From: fernando at frh.utn.edu.ar (Fernando Gont)
Subject: Revised paper on "ICMP attacks against TCP"

Folks,

I have submitted to the IETF a revised version of my internet-draft on
"ICMP attacks against TCP".

This version addresses the feedback I have received during the last eight
months, and includes, among other things, pointers to existing
implementations of the proposed fixes.

It will soon be available from the internet-drafts public repository. In
the mean time, you can access it through my web site:
http://www.gont.com.ar/drafts/draft-gont-tcpm-icmp-attacks-04.txt
(http://www.gont.com.ar/drafts/icmp-attacks-against-tcp.html)

As always, feedback is welcome. Noise should be sent to /dev/null.

Kindest regards,

--
Fernando Gont
e-mail: fernando@...t.com.ar || fgont@....org