Date: Tue Sep  6 19:19:53 2005
From: chromazine at sbcglobal.net (Steve Kudlak)
	(X-POST)

MadHat wrote:

>> issues <full-disclosure.lists.grok.org.uk>
>

> First, don't reply in pubic a private email.  Extremely rude.

Giggle you can say that again.;) Giggle funny mispellings are so
cute....Excuse my flippancy I need comic relief. I have friends along
the Guilf Coast and for awhile it looked pretty grim. They all survived
and we were able to help other people but others didn't make it and that
is pretty sad even though its a part of life and all of that sort of stuff.

Have Fun,
Sends Steve