Date: Sun Sep 11 00:01:23 2005
From: str0ke at milw0rm.com (str0ke@...w0rm.com)
Subject: Drama: Venomous and his F-D folder

n3td3v,

Its funny how you pick 1 person out of the bunch that complained on the
list.

Your child porn blah is kind of funny since VeNoMouS used to host
Condemned.org, I would hope you know what condemned.org is since your
webpage states you have Extensive on hands hacker scene experience (6+
years) (Knowing your enemy). lmfao

Shit if you dont like VeNoMouS send him a private email no one cares about
your little ego trip you have going on.  Just because you joined a board

(http://forum.crime-research.org/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&u=8)

and think you are a private eye now.

And then you stated, "I have more ammo to post on your internet activities
later.".  Who gives a flying shit.

VeNoMouS is full of himself, look in the mirror.

/str0ke