Date: Sat Sep 10 08:51:32 2005
From: ghamblin at gmail.com (Glenn Hamblin)
Subject: Moderated?

Maybe I'm way off base here, (I'm sure you'll let me know) but if you
don't even bother
opening the full-disclosure folder, How did you find something so
offensive in it??
Kinda like I never watch porn but I'm totally offended by the
#$%@...$#$@ stuff!

Pretty curious to me.

Well dude(s) and(dudet?(s)?) Maybe if this list was being sponsored
by or somehow
funded by you. I suppose perhaps you could have stock raving mad and
angry "opinions"
about what is said or isn't said on the "Un-Moderated" "Full
Disclosure" list(s). But, until or
unless this is true. Either don't read stuff you don't want to (DUH)
or delete stuff you don't
like (Or don't want to hear??) and shut up. Or unsubscribe. Why
continue subscribing to a
list when "fuck i dont even bother opening my full-disclosure folder
". Double DUH!!

No Flaming intended and I apologize if it's taken wrong. It just
seems obvious to me.

--Glenn