Date: Wed Sep 21 17:05:31 2005
From: michealespinola at gmail.com (Micheal Espinola Jr)
Subject: PDF's unsafe?

Yea, the jury is still out on exactly how secure FoxIt Reader might be
- but for now its the best alternative I can find.  It doesn't have
any of the bells and whistles that I don't need or want in a PDF
reader anyway, and I know it doesn't run javascript or allow
executable attachments in PDF's, like Adobe's does.