Date: Fri Sep 23 14:47:40 2005
From: toddtowles at brookshires.com (Todd Towles)
Subject: I love the American way of life

Full-Disclosure List Charter states -

" Humour is acceptable in moderation, providing it is inoffensive.
Politics should be avoided at all costs."

Thanks for playing. I work for a billion dollar company in Texas. I
think I know about the weather. Someone in the UK doesn't need to tell
me how I could might get 25 inches of rain.

NOAA - 7am report -
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/text/refresh/MIATCPAT3+shtml/231151.shtml

Next one is due out at 10AM