Date: Tue Sep 27 19:58:01 2005
From: andre.ludwig at gmail.com (Andre Ludwig)
Subject: Third issue of the Zone-H Comics

I figured it out..

N3td3v is trying to throw the SVR/GRU off his trail by acting like a
whitehat(e) while he concocts his diabolical plan for world domination
by releasing a multi vector aim/yahoo/msn 0day worm.

n3t don't worry your secret is safe with me!

"Opps i did it again"
http://tinyurl.com/b8cz5

n3td3v, just chill out a bit man you are coming off as the tinfoil type..

Dre