Date: Wed Sep 28 07:56:00 2005
From: fd at ew.nsci.us (fd@...nsci.us)
Subject: Third issue of the Zone-H Comics

On Tue, 27 Sep 2005, str0ke wrote:

> If we were to say zone-h sucks then we would also state that attrition
> does since they did the exact thing.  (which attrition doesn't suck).

Just in case anyone else needed to do the same.

str0ke, which did you mean?

[dictionary.com]
  attrition   Audio pronunciation of "attrition" ( P ) Pronunciation Key (uh-trshn)n.

   1. A rubbing away or wearing down by friction.
   2. A gradual diminution in number or strength because of constant stress.
   3. A gradual, natural reduction in membership or personnel, as through retirement, resignation, or death.
   4. Repentance for sin motivated by fear of punishment rather than by love of God.