Date: Tue Oct  4 13:16:42 2005
From: michealespinola at gmail.com (Micheal Espinola Jr)
Subject: Bigger burger roll needed

I don't appreciate you changing caps in my name.  I'm not 'spin'ing
anything - I addressed a specific question with an honest real-world
answer.  I did not include propaganda nor did I denounce any alternate
products.  There's no need to be a disrespectful ass.

Absolutely, Win95 was a pain in the ass  So was 98 and Me.  But I
disagree with the sentiment that it was solely due to MS code.
Without getting into specifics that no longer matter, surely they
could have did their part better to handle malformed input - but who
was malform'ing the input in the first place?

Again, as an administrator having dealt with these issues in very
large numbers, its was commonly an isolated distinguishable issue of
drivers - that not only related to improper handling by the OS but
also with inoperabilities with other drivers and devices.

Properly configured, and not mucked with, I've had 95 boxes run for
years without crashing or having to be rebuilt.  You can call it luck
if you want.  I called it my job.

I didn't bitch about it - I figured it out, got the job done and went
on with life.