Date: Wed Oct  5 05:55:22 2005
From: aditya.deshmukh at online.gateway.strangled.net (Aditya Deshmukh)
Subject: Re: Careless LEO Forensics and Suicides

> As for people committing suicide, I believe those who did commit suicide
> actually were in possession with intent. If not why commit suicide. I
> would have fought tooth and nail.

I hate to say this but with these kinds of cases where the media crucify the
accused even before they are convicted. The media will put anything as
*alleged*
that will increase their revenues. And mostly the accused cannot hire
*good* defense which causes them to loose.

And then it becomes a very uphill battle indeed. Look at it this way, if you

get convicted of such a crime and get off in the reinvestigation of the case
You are already dead - people will shun you, you will not be able to get a
job anywhere and most likely you are going to be suspended from you work
Position, just because of the accusation

In most cases like these the accusation does more damage than anything. How
are
you going to fight this tooth and nail if you don't have any money and no
future
source of getting it ?

I rest my case here...

Delivered using the Free Personal Edition of Mailtraq (www.mailtraq.com)