Date: Wed Oct 12 16:48:13 2005
From: trains at doctorunix.com (trains@...torunix.com)
Subject: Nessus becoming closed. [was: Call to
	participate]

Quoting Andrew Griffiths <andrewg@...inemenace.org>:

> With regards to that, if you mean the pulltheplug competition / contest,
> the articles will be put up the on the pulltheplug website, and may end
> up in the uninformed ezine.
>
> Did you look @ either of those websites?
>
> Pulltheplug has been around since '98 or so, and provides many things to
> the community, such as wargames, competitions, a friendly environment
> where people can meet each, and learn off each other / share ideas.

I stand corrected.  I had not heard of pulltheplug, before.  I did look
at the contest website, and assumed it was a front for something else.
My apologies for using PullThePlug as an example.

I would suggest that my error on this account is an indicator of just
how suspicious I have become about people using a newsgroup to ask for
help "from the community".