Date: Fri Oct 14 16:35:58 2005
From: jftucker at gmail.com (James Tucker)
Subject: IMLogic telling porkies about Yahoo

Sorry for the extremety of my blunt response, but I have two things to say:

1. How the fuck do YOU know any more than they do? Just because you
obsess over the security factors around a company with which you have
no affiliation does not put you in any greater authority to make
statements like those you made there.

2. I have absolutely no interest in the topic of Yahoo! as a general
view. Please keep your Yahoo orientated discussions on a Yahoo! lovers
list or similar. I will contend statistics I read on my own, and
decide my own level of trust. I certainly am not going to trust a
random person with the name "n3td3v" to provide me more accurate
statistics than a company devoted to the topic, as such, your
statement of observation (which is completely unjustified in your blog
entry, I might add) bears no relevance here. Moreover it can be best
classed as a political attack, which is actively discouraged by the
list charter.

Oh, and just FYI:
http://www.technewsworld.com/story/43364.html

Did you even check up on your own imagination before writing that, or
does it just flow straight out the fingers?

-Yet another donation to the WWWaste.