Date: Wed Oct 26 21:56:11 2005
From: gilles.demarty at gmail.com (Gilles DEMARTY)
Subject: vhost enumeration

> I'm very interested in the idea of finding vhosts given an IP address. So far, the only
> way to do this is by querying open source facilities such as search engines and
> online statistic databases.

Hi.
You should use RevHosts to enumerate the vhosts. It's a plugin based
tool written in python, which aggregate all the results from your
sources, and some more :

[in french] http://www.revhosts.net/index.php/Accueil
http://www.revhosts.net/releases/revhosts-0.2.16.tar.gz

Example :
revhosts % ./revhosts.py -v -i 207.99.30.226
Plugin [webhosting] in action . . .
Plugin [whois.sc] in action . . .
Hash and Sort in action . . .

2600.com
2600.net
2600.org
2600mag.com
2600magazine.com
2600news.com
hackerquarterly.com
thehackerquarterly.com

Found 8 VirtualHost(s) on 207.99.30.226 address