Date: Fri Oct 28 15:56:43 2005
From: valdis at antivirus.lv (Valdis Shkesters)
Subject: Re: Microsoft AntiSpyware falling further behind

Hi,

As today I was preparing news for a portal on IT security,
I am informed that Anti-Spyware Coalition is finalizing spyware
definition. It is last moment to finalize with  spyware, because
at the horizon already has appeared ?crimeware?. Take a look
at http://www.antiphishing.org/. I?m quoting: ?Technical subterfuge
schemes plant crimeware onto PCs to steal credentials directly,
often using Trojan keylogger spyware.?
Maybe it would be better to call Trojan horses Trojan horses?

Regards,

Valdis