Date: Sun Oct 30 20:42:54 2005
From: full-disclosure at pchandyman.com.au (Greg)
Subject: for IE researchers, found a link crashing IE

----- Original Message -----
From: <ad@...ss101.org>
To: <full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk>
Sent: Sunday, October 30, 2005 11:55 PM
Subject: [Full-disclosure] for IE researchers, found a link crashing IE

> This link crashes my fully patched IE on

Unsure if this was a real bug-crash report or not but for the heck of it,
tested it from 2 Windows boxes.

1) Win XPSP2 with IE6SP2 all fully patched and running, because I was too
lazy to stop it running, Zone Alarm Pro (yes, I know but I like to do this
for other reasons). No crash.

2) Networked (runs wired through the XP box as above and out of that,
wireless to a router) 98SE machine with IE6SP2 fully patched on it. No
crash.

Was this one an honest report or just someone having a laugh?