Date: Mon Oct 31 12:10:07 2005
From: goldstein101 at gmail.com (Emmanuel Goldstein)
Subject: Security,
	Hacking & Social Engineering Presentation.

Hi!

My name's Luis and I'm a computer science student from Spain. I'm
planning to organise a presentation at my university about all the
aspects about security, hacking and social engineering that a system
administration should be aware of and the thing is that I'm running
late so It would be great if you guys could send me some PowerPoint or
OO-Impress presentations, Pdf documents, or any kind of multimedia
material I could use for it.

The topics I'm going to cover, in no particular order, are:

  - Sniffers
  - Viruses
  - Port Scanning
  - Fingerprinting
  - Unnecessary open ports
  - Bad software configuration (web servers, databases, mail servers...)
  - SQL injections
  - Buffer Overflows
  - Use of google as a information gathering tool.
  - Firewalls
  - DOS attacks
  - Brute force attacks
  - Cryptography.
  - Cross site scripting
  - Man-in-the-middle
  - Intrusion Detection Systems
  - Honeypots
  - Identity Spoofing
  - Social Engineering
  - Gathering information from trash/rubbish
  - Physical security in buildings.  Access to the building, cable
sniffing, secure ID's...
  -  And more....  ;-)

I'd really appreciate if you guys could send me some information,
particularly other presentations, diagrams or images,  to this email
address: goldstein101@...il.com

Thanks a lot in advance. You're doing me a big favour. I owe each of
you a pint of Guinness (definitely the best beer ever) ;-P

Take care, Cheers. Bye!!

--
Emmanuel Goldstein.
Room 101, Ministry of Truth.