Date: Fri Nov  4 15:52:58 2005
From: perfectirijillo at gmail.com (J u a n)
Subject: MBYTESECURITY.ORG RELOADED

On 11/4/05, Todd Towles <toddtowles@...okshires.com> wrote:
> Well all "blackhats" should know how to use Google to do a translation. But since Friday has reduced your "blackhat" power...here you go. Automatic translation is pretty poor in this case. However I am not sure it really helps...lol
>
> ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>
> With date Friday, 04 of November of 2005, 13:35:39, escribio ':
>
> Monkey1 > > Oye wey!  that step?
> Monkey2 > > Sabes that they robbed the dominion to him to Megabyte?
> Monkey1 > > you do not suck wey, to the king of the simios cannot hackear to him!
> Monkey2 > > that if, it right of perpetual ownership by my damned little eggs watches
> Monkey2 > > http://www.megabytesecurity.org
> Monkey1 > > you have photos of naked pandora?
> Monkey2 > > Not... so that?
> Monkey1 > > Quieres?
>  > MUAHAHAHAH
> > PWNED!

Monkey1> Hey pal! what happened?

Monkey2> Do you know that Megabyte's domain name has been stolen?

Monkey1> You are kidding me man, they can't hack the king of the monkeys!!!

Monkey2> They did, I swear on my balls look http://www.megabytesecurity.org

Monkey1> do you have Pandora's naked pictures?

Monkey2> No ... why?

Monkey1> Do you want some???

MUAHAHAHAH

PWNED!