Date: Fri Nov 11 14:01:12 2005
From: mparks at pioneer-credit.com (Matthew Parks)
Subject: Vuln scanner software choices

Secure Enterprise mag did a review of 7 different
"vulnerability-management suites" (as they called them) in Dec. 2004.
Take it for what it's worth, but notice that ISS was not included.
Perhaps the review offered by Mr. Schmehl is all you need.

http://www.secureenterprisemag.com/products/showArticle.jhtml?articleID=
54200188