Date: Fri Nov 11 09:05:01 2005
From: aditya.deshmukh at online.gateway.strangled.net (Aditya Deshmukh)
Subject: Spamcop automated reporting script...

> > Thanks in advance if you can send in .txt format
>
> No need - you can download most of it off the Spamcop web site then
> write a trivial wrapper.

trivial wrapper! No it is not. There is some java script in that
form which is stopping the mail reports from being send out, to the
Admins, ISP etc...

Just to make sure that you have understood clearly I already have
A special mailbox on the mail server that forwards the spam to spamcop
As an attachment and spamcop responds with a URL that the user has to
click to complete the spam reporting.

This clicking process is what I am trying to automate. So may I ask
Again does any one have something that does this. I am looking at curl
Wget and perl as 3 possible tools that can help me with this. So far
Wget has failed with the form submission.

If anyone has pointer about curl or wget to fill is submitted form examples
That would also be good....