Date: Sun Nov 13 08:03:47 2005
From: dudevanwinkle at gmail.com (Dude VanWinkle)
Subject: the "Sony/BMG" virus

On 11/12/05, Todd Towles <toddtowles@...okshires.com> wrote:
>  N3td3v:
>>Stuff
>more stuff

N3tD3v/Todd,

Ja hate to say it, but when I saw your list was just a re-posting of
FD, I tried unsubscribing to no avail. Had to end up marking n3td3v as
spam.

You should contribute PoC's and Analysis of Code and or Legislation
affecting IT to the Net. There is a lot of schlock out there, and many
search engines are even caching it. If you write a stupid email on
this list, it is archived for all to see, as long as the net survives,
your email will be searchable in all its temporary importance and
meaning.

Trust me, I know from personal expierence from applying to jobs,
people search on google, and drunken ramblings on ego or whim appear
at the _least_ opportune moment possible

I love you Todd, but you too should contribute rather than comment. I
have been working on that, and trust me: Its a long hard road, but
learning C and assembly is worth the trouble. Hell if I can do it, any
moron can. Then when someone you dont like posts some bad code, you
can _accurately_ rub their faces in it.

Me n Ge might have a job for you if you do ;-)

-JP
"Blessed is the man, who knowing nothing, refrains from giving us
lengthy evidence of that fact"
-Some dude who didnt talk much (obviously not JP)