Date: Thu Nov 17 18:48:47 2005
From: dinis at ddplus.net (Dinis Cruz)
Subject: Framework for the aid of exploiting SQL
	injection

Hello Roman,

 The new version of Foundstone's HacmeBank (which I wrote) contains an SQL Injection Database Explorer (Hardcoded to HacmeBank but you will get the point), this version allows you to easily explore the scenario where you have a clean SQL Injection with verbose error messages.

 The tools shows you all available databases and depending on the access privileges given to the account executing the request, you will be able to click on a database to see all tables, click on a table and see all columns, and click on a column and see all data.

 This version of Hacmebank will soon be released by Foundstone, but you can get the lastest build from the owasp.net website: http://owasp.net/blogs/dinis_cruz/archive/2005/11/15/71.aspx

 Hope this helps

 Dinis Cruz
 Owasp .Net Project