Date: Fri Nov 18 10:45:58 2005
From: sec-alert at gmx.net (Tom Meier)
Subject: Windows 2003 Logging/Log Analysis Tool

I do not have a business relation with this company! I think adventnet have
new interesting security products and will share this information with all
security people.

"ManageEngine EventLog Analyzer 4" its free for 5 Hosts. Windows based (easy
install), Database (MySql) and Webserver includet.

http://manageengine.adventnet.com/products/eventlog/index.html

Live Demo: http://demo.eventloganalyzer.com/

---------------------------------- Product description (from
www.adventnet.com ) ----------------------------------------

ManageEngine EventLog Analyzer is a web-based event log management solution
that collects, analyzes, and reports on event logs from enterprise-wide
Windows and UNIX systems. An ideal software for meeting regulatory
compliance needs.

Why use EventLog Analyzer?

This system log monitoring tool can :
    Monitor network-wide critical security events
    Receive instant alerts on critical events on specific servers
    Archive distributed events to a central location
    No client software/agents required

EventLog Analyzer improves security and reduces downtime of critical servers
on your enterprise network. Features such as instant reports and automated
archiving help in analyzing and troubleshooting system problems quickly.