Date: Tue Nov 22 20:05:03 2005
From: pauls at utdallas.edu (Paul Schmehl)
Subject: Re: Your One-Stop Site For Sony Lawsuit Info

Not just SOX.  HIPAA and GLB will do the same thing.  HIPAA will hold an
individual practioner liable for security failures, if the corp had an
acceptable plan but the implementation either never took place or was done
shoddily.  If the plan isn't in place, then the admins are liable -
personally liable.

--On Tuesday, November 22, 2005 12:20:33 -0700 Christopher Carpenter