Date: Wed Nov 23 21:40:25 2005
From: paul.craig at security-assessment.com (Paul Craig)
Subject: Virus infections

The CIA thinks I have been going to illegal websites? What the?

The worm is packed with upx, with the section names changed. I unpacked the
exe and rebuilt the iat, if you want to grab a copy to analyze, get it from
www.pimp-industries.com/nasty.bin

I wonder how many old hippies have fallen for the old "dude, the CIA are
after you" line.

Paul Craig
Security Consultant
Security-Assessment.com

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:

This message and any attachment(s) are confidential and proprietary. They
may also be privileged or otherwise protected from disclosure. If you are
not the intended recipient, advise the sender and delete this message and
any attachment from your system. If you are not the intended recipient, you
are not authorised to use or copy this message or attachment or disclose the
contents to any other person. Views expressed are not necessarily endorsed
by Security-Assessment.com Limited. Please note that this communication does
not designate an information system for the purposes of the New Zealand
Electronic Transactions Act 2003.