Date: Thu Nov 24 11:42:05 2005
From: cmacfarlane at Drummond-Miller.co.uk (Cassidy Macfarlane)
Subject: Window's O/S

This seems to be a 'nearest path' issue - iexplore would use notepad.exe
to 'view source' by default, so when you choose to 'view source',
Windows looks to the PATH variable to find notepad.

Similar to having an executable 'c:\program.exe' when windows is looking
for 'C:\program files\path\to\file\'

Theres probably a workaround by adjusting the path somehow....anyone?

I recall a similar issue - it's definitely related to PATH, anyway, not
got time atm to dig through the archives or technet....