Date: Sat Nov 26 17:08:44 2005
From: xploitable at gmail.com (n3td3v)
Subject: Return of the Phrack High Council

I have never hacked a
computer, I am not a hacker. I have never used anyone elses exploit to
hack a computer, I am not a script kid. I read news sites, mailing
lists and am friends of hackers, employees of vendors and script kids.
I am a researcher of security in that context. I know a lot of people
call themselves security researchers who are actually hackers, but i'm
a security researcher, as in I read security news and keep up with
what hackers are up to and report stuff to employees of vendors.

I run my own intelligence service and report shit to vendors. Time to
get educated and stop throwing titles around based on your misinformed
opinion based on someone you know nothing about.