Date: Mon Nov 28 12:22:04 2005
From: d4yj4y at yahoo.com (Day Jay)
Subject: Hack the planet, Phrack, PHC, Projekt Mayhem,
	NWO and Greek Squads Alike....

Here ye Here ye,

Someone hire me, I'm bored and like one enter key
could take the whole net down. 26, I could really use
a job-some corporate sponsership to help
consult/develop Etc.

Nothing wrong with keeping the internet for the people
by the people. Hey, whoever has to do it has to do it
and it certainly is nothing to complain about or even
shake a stick at or wax unenthusiastic.

It's the age of fundametals and what not and new
begginings so I urge all of you to participate in
Season's Beatings so that sales this year on useful
xmas gifts and XBOX 360s go up so that profitability
goes up and thus money is made for the monopolies and
large gigantic "wipe my ass with hundred dollar
bills/playing golf all day meeting while butt banging"
companies which exist here only to make money off your
interest in their offering which was a collaboration
to be begin with.

All Im trying to say, is someone give me a job or I
will be forced to sell real estate and if I do that, I
fear I may make so much sickening amount of money I
may be corrupted by wealth and power when I would
rather have a place to live and my friends close by
with a keyboard here and there.

Im not a big fan of technology but I'm also not too
big into silencing the free or intelligent
ideas-whether or not they fit into the "rules" or not.
If the "big brother" was really into censorship, the
internet would be down a long time ago so it only
makes sense that they are on the people's side. The
people I'm talking about are the rich and powerful and
they do rub elbows with politicians etc.. and may
actively engage and attempt to bribe said "Big
Brother" components but thank the lord that "Big
Brother" only cares about itself and growth first so
we are safe--that coupled with people policing this
shit and hackers as well as technology enthusiasts
like yourselves, we are able to exist and spread and
anomalize in a great way.

Continue what you are doing all and if you find
yourself too busy, you may want to take a look to your
immediate surroundings and find a constantine...Then
slap them silly and see if your work frees up.

God Bless America and Free Speech. Fuck this post
america crap cbs is promoting as pilots on their
networks. As far as I'm concerned those pilots are
unwarranted and unskilled and knowedgable in network
TV and or flying any sort of plane on a or at a
successfull level.

So stand and correct yourself.

THE FUTURE WILL ONLY GET BETTER AND AT SUCH A RAPID
PACE FROM HERE AND IM SOOOOOOO EXCITED BECAUSE "ALL OF
US" WILL WIN AND PROFIT IN THE END!!! RIGHT AROUND THE
CORNER!!

ITS.THE.AGE.OF.INTELLIGENCE!

DAY TO THE motherfathering j4y!!!!!
l8 *