Date: Mon Nov 28 16:35:33 2005
From: dudevanwinkle at gmail.com (Dude VanWinkle)
Subject: Fwd: [YXZ-45186]: Re: Return of the Phrack High
	Council

Anyone know about this?

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: 4Daily.com Hotline <hotline@...ily.com>
Date: Nov 28, 0005 9:28 AM
Subject: [YXZ-45186]: Re: [Full-Disclosure] Return of the Phrack High Council
To: dudevanwinkle@...il.com

====== Please reply above this line ======

Dude VanWinkle,

Your ticket has been submitted to our Hotline department, one of the
staff members will review it and reply accordingly. Listed below are
details of this ticket, you will need to use the ticket key listed
below to update the status of this ticket from web.

        Ticket ID: YXZ-45186
        Ticket Key: c2268500
        Department: Hotline

You can check the status or reply to this ticket online at
http://4daily.com/help/index.php?_a=tickets&_m=viewmain&emailre=dudevanwinkle@gmail.com&ticketkeyre=c2268500&_i=YXZ-45186

There were some possible answers to this ticket in our knowledgebase,
they are listed below:
Why have I reached a daily surfing limit?
http://4daily.com/help/index.php?_a=knowledgebase&_j=questiondetails&_i=15&ticketid2=YXZ-45186&ticketkey2=c2268500&doclose=1

How do I earn cash?
http://4daily.com/help/index.php?_a=knowledgebase&_j=questiondetails&_i=17&ticketid2=YXZ-45186&ticketkey2=c2268500&doclose=1

Why do I get logged out?
http://4daily.com/help/index.php?_a=knowledgebase&_j=questiondetails&_i=11&ticketid2=YXZ-45186&ticketkey2=c2268500&doclose=1

Please let us know if we can assist you any further,

4Daily.com