Date: Wed Dec  7 17:57:12 2005
From: coardump at gmail.com (cranium pain)
Subject: 0x90.org again

>From 0x90.org's password page, you now receive

"Oh noes indeed! Coardump found an XSS on a POST only site with no cookies!
Phjeer!"

Righ fuckers, your the idiots that develop web auditing tools and can't even
build your own site properly. I feel confident that you ran your lame code /
scripts / tools against your site and they never found your screw up.

Also, I suggest you shut your fucking mouth before you get rm'd. Don't doubt
me, I will make it my upmost priority to take you down and show you who to
"phjeer"

Thanks.