Date: Thu Dec  8 00:02:21 2005
From: infosecbofh at gmail.com (InfoSecBOFH)
Subject: Looking for a job in OrangeCounty California,
	honestly

On 12/7/05, Day Jay <d4yj4y@...oo.com> wrote:

> I tried burger king and they racially discrimintated
> against me cuz I am white so sorry.

Burger King in New Orleans.  They are begging for people, even the white ones.

> Although working fast food has been a goal of mine
> since they keep denying my applications, its too
> smelly.

Perhaps they deny your application because you are an idiot.

> I would engage a flame war with you on this pubic list
> but I'm not gay and don't like having gay sex nor do I
> dress up as a woman and read this list. I'm speaking
> for myself.

But you do hang out in Hot Tub #2 at Defcon aka the Gay Tub.

> As for the rest of the people, I'm not "begging" or
> bragging, I think their may be someone out on the
> internet with some heart if there are any left. :'(

Yeah come on guys. Have a heart and give some script kiddie asshole
who is a complete fuck up a job.  Employers hire based on skill and
pontential, not based on charity.

> I'm saddened by the attitude of people sometimes. This
> doesnt mean that I wouldnt seek them out at Defcon and
> beat them down-physically.

Oh cool!  A threat that is impossible to back up.  Listen shitstain,
don't bother with lame threats to someone you don't know that will
take place at an event you don't know if I attend that is almost a
year away.  Besides, unless someone starts paying you to suck dick,
how are you going to get your broke unemployeed ass there?  With
raising gas prices, you are a week away from living in a cardboard box
on the streets of LA