Date: Thu Dec  8 03:19:01 2005
From: fd-list at g-0.org (sk / GroundZero)
Subject: Re: Google is vulnerable from XSS attack

LOL if you would be so big as you pretend to be, then you wouldnt need to brag about it
like a 12 year old. noone takes you serious here and we have yet to see actual code from you.
so until we see some remote exploit written in ansi C that is not for some script injection bug,
you better shut the fuck up, since you are pretty much annoying everyone here.
beeing a irc whore doesnt mean you got skill. having a google group regardless what it is about,
doesnt say shit. you can have email contact about security issues with any vendor or company so
dont feel special about it. you are currently the biggest "wannabe" on this list, so stop accusing others.
if you where sooo big we would all know you, but noone in the underground has even heard about you.
i'm in the security field since more than 11 years and i never saw anything from you in the past, nor
did i see anything usefull comming from you on this list. go stick your xss flaws up your ass or go
back to irc and try to make everyone belive that you are the shit. here people just laugh about you.