Date: Fri Dec  9 10:48:30 2005
From: joeljose420 at gmail.com (Joel Jose)
Subject: Re: agreed certs dont mean that much..but need
	experience..

ok so i can take a ccna and then go on to take a ccsp. ccsp is
somewhat less in demand than ccnp. so, finding a learning center is
tougher for ccsp than a ccnp over here. but yes, there are a couple
that do provide it. so actually if i am getting it right, it would be
most appropriate for me to get a ccna and then a ccsp.. graduate from
my college with a BS degree in CS and try to get a job in security..
later i can pursue towards a more advanced cert like a cissp.. is that
right? i assume of course that i would get a job easier with my ccsp
than otherwise. is this the best way to go.. or any better sugestion?
i am ofcourse interested in security.. i have been reading phrack
journals.. and feel extemely fond with the lifestyle of a security
practisioner.. i am fully aware that this is my field of interest.
right now i am the project administrator of a upcoming linux distro
still in its developmental stage.

--
As soon as men decide that all means are permitted to fight an
evil, then their good becomes indistinguishable from the evil