Date: Sat Dec 10 05:11:06 2005
From: steve_r125 at yahoo.co.uk (Steve Russell)
Subject: Famous n3td3v quotes - The Director's Cut (out
	now on DVD)

"I have never hacked a computer, I am not a hacker."
-n3td3v

"XSS the planet !" -n3td3v   (this one is fake but i
like it)

"I don't feel the urgency to explain the complexed
reasoning behind my postings"
- n3td3v      (i love this one)

"I'm not sure I know who my Mother is" - n3td3v

"You complete wanna be loser who has never disclosed
any vulnerabilities." -n3td3v

"Have IM and E-mail contact with some of Yahoo's top
security advisors
and security engineers, then you can come back to this
list and
challenge me. FOOL!" - n3td3v

"Google is in the hands of hackers" - n3td3v

"Youre playing with fire. Fire that cannot be put out
with words but
 only inflame the situation of which you are
misinformed."
- n3td3v

"How do you turn it on?" - n3td3v

"No one has seen any vulnerabilities by you. You have
no justification
 to even being 100 miles near this list, let alone
comment on other
 people and their postings."
- n3td3v    (this is one of my favorite, n3td0rk
talking to himself)

"Theres more to come in the future." - n3td3v

"I've yet to work out what this is between my legs" -
n3td3v

"Extensive on hands hacker scene experience (6+ years)
(Knowing your enemy) " - n3td3v

"Once they patch a vulnerability, they can own me
again! " - n3td3v

"I continue to work with vendors on other issues which
will never reach the public domain." - n3td3v

"The situation will be monitored closely over the
weekend." - n3td3v

"I know many species of floppy disk" - n3td3v

"I continue to keep in contact with employees to
monitor the situation in conjunction with my own honey
data." - n3td3v

"they might learn something or something." - n3td3v

"I had to backstab some folks I had been be friending
to bring this about, but who care about that?" -
n3td3v

"The fact I can convince people that i'm of a certain
nature then change that at anytime brings the quality
and skill i've been using for years to detect evil
peoples and to be friend them within internet
communities... I guess thats what keeps me ticking." -
n3td3v

"Did you know that yahoo is a kind of greeting
elsewhere in the world, no of course you didn't" -
n3td3v

"He must have thought I was some kind of wanna be
hacker. Thats obviously the impression I bring across
and can only really blame myself." - n3td3v
(Laugh? I think I've ruptured major organs...)

"Your Firefox tabs were also giving clues away about
inside Yahoo." - n3td3v (someone we know well doesn't
use nightly dev builds...)

"There is no option to disable the spam being sent to
our mail boxes." - n3td3v (bow to your master! ROFL)

"It takes that cutting edge and natural hacker
instinct way of thinking to keep in with the bad guys
to gathering intelligence on whats going on"
- n3td3v (Major organ rupture part 2)

"Have you got DOS on your box?" - n3td3v

"Pressure mounts as peoples keep approaching offering
jobs into MI5/NISCC. Looks like i've been noticed." -
n3td3v (Major organ rupture part 3)

"Bugtraq decided to reject my advisory for some
strange reason" - n3td3v

"Trust me, if you want to be rude, i'll be rude back
to you, and if you keep doing it, i'll make sure this
website gets hacked."
- n3td3v (BigBlueBall's got a bigger set than you
kid...)