Date: Sun Dec 11 15:44:35 2005
From: yoo.fok at gmail.com (fok yo)
Subject: Famous n3td3v quotes - The Director's Cut
	(outnow on DVD)

2005/12/11, n3td3v <xploitable@...il.com>:

> You haven't been able to find in vulnerabilities in Google and Yahoo
> like i've been doing for the last seven years in private, yet you have
> never found a single Google or Yahoo vulnerability, so I reckon this
> pretty much sums you up:
> http://www.google.co.uk/search?q=define:jealousy

 Please, _die_, you dot-com whore.
Nobody needs your egotrip.
Wtf are you up to? Trying to mask your lack of raw
intelligence/popularity/sexlife/... by bragging about your mad xss skills?
Ask anyone, nobody likes people like you (sure they know they can _use_ you
so that'll make them lie from time to time).