Date: Sun Dec 11 20:19:38 2005
From: se_cur_ity at hotmail.com (Morning Wood)
Subject: Famous n3td3v quotes - The Director's
	Cut(outnow on DVD)

>When you're able to ask an employee at a major dot-com to implement
>http://security.yahoo.com and they do it, come back to me.

your fucking serious? http://security.yahoo.com/  <--- basic security info.
no "major dot-com" is stupid enough to NOT follow those recomendations,
not to mention it is consumer level advice ( and common sense ). You
have seriously outdone yourself here, and blown your cover of being a
real security researcher.
Please take your drunk, UK meglomaniacal ass and go put a broom in it.
( or just STFU )
unless you can present your formal advisories ( since the flaws are patched,
there is no disclosure worry )
to this list, anything you say is hearsay, and thus not believed. sooo....
next time you save us all from death of the interweb, please be kind enough
to back it up with some actual facts so we all can thank you, and realize
just how lucky we are to have you in our hearts ( and search engines ).

the interweb thanks you,
mw