Date: Wed Dec 14 21:50:44 2005
From: jasonjones at brookshires.com (Jason Jones)
Subject: Phishing Alert: Inland Revenue Service

I got your old school phishing scam; it's called you just won a trip to
Jamaica all you have to do is fill out this survey with your information
on it so we can setup your boarding passes. (Phone: ring, ring) This is
so en so from Visa, and we would like to offer you credit card
protection free of charge. Can you please read your card number to us to
verify your card number for me? Yeah it's DELFT.

1. It's pretty simple if it's to good to be true, it probable is.

2. Copy and past the link, and don't just click on it.

I'm sure the people in FD are smart enough to know sites to find out
about new phishing scams, and maybe some have singed up for e-mails to
be sent to them.

So you might want to try the nursing homes n3td3v,that might care to
hear your new phishing story.

If you have something sent to your site of that impotents, then report
it to the correct people and not to the FD list.

Then maybe Websense and the whole world will be saved because you did.