Date: Thu Dec 15 16:17:06 2005
From: uber at hush.com (uber@...h.com)
Subject: A CALL FOR FULL-DISCLOSURE TO BECOME A MODERATED
	LIST

I WOULD JUST LIKE TO EXPRESS MY DEEP SUPPORT FOR THIS IDEA.  MAKING
THE LIST MODERATED WOULD REALLY HELP MY JOB AS A SECURITY
RESEARCHER.  I COULD MAKE QUICKER, MORE WELL INFORMED CHOICES IN MY
DAY TO DAY TASKS OF PEN TESTING LEGITIMATELY.  I WILL ONLY GET THE
GOOD STUFF AND NONE OF THIS PISSING CONTEST WHICH IS KILLING THIS
LIST.  MODERATING WOULD MAKE THE LIST MUCH MORE PROFESSIONAL AND
WOULD BRING IT ONE STEP ABOVE SECURITY FOCUS.

ONCE AGAIN.  I AM 150% FOR THE MODERATION OF FULL-DISCLOSURE.

Concerned about your privacy? Instantly send FREE secure email, no account required
http://www.hushmail.com/send?l=480

https://www.hushssl.com?l=485