Date: Fri Dec 16 11:21:01 2005
From: xyberpix at xyberpix.com (Xyberpix)
Subject: n3tdev shit

I have to agree on this one, the info submitted is always relevant, but when
stuff like this kicks off, it gives us all something to laugh about, and kind of
takes our minds off the daily work stress.

I think that I've read more FD in the last two weeks than I ever have, and I'm
loving every moment of it. I usually just look through the posts to see what's
relevant or interesting, and skip the rest.

Since all this klicked off I've been reading just about every mail submitted.

xyberpix

On Thu Dec 15 21:39 , cdowns <cdowns@...ppingdead.com> sent: