Date: Fri Dec 16 15:03:21 2005
From: dan_20407 at msn.com (DAN MORRILL)
Subject: Amazon Phishing Scam - Tech Details

Todd,

Good point, well made. Again the idea that I had was to share the
information, and yes I agree with you that manually blocking things would be
a pain in the butt, no issues there. If it would be more suitable to post to
some other list I am ok with that too.

I know that people are being touchy since the n3td3v/joe average thing has
been going on for what seems like forever, and annoying the population of FD
is not my intention, I have posted to this list for years, and in general
find the inforamation interesting and in many cases amusing. I am more than
happy to conceide the groups desire not to have phishing information posted
unless it is new or somehow novel reflecting a new trend or technique.

As we are all security folks, security wanna be's, or just interested
bystanders, I think many of us have good intentions (which I had this
morning). If it is not suitable, that is cool, I'll wait until I have
something technical and interesting/new to post. Unfortunately most of my
work is done on the business side of the house working with management
setting course direction and technology buys lately, and I rarely get to
deal with new things unless it is security certification of software and web
systems, which is cool in its own way, but usually not content for FD.

Cheers folks, no worries and no issues on my part.

Regards, Dan

Sometimes MSN E-mail will indicate that the mesasge failed to be delivered.
Please resend when you get those, it does not mean that the mail box is bad,
merely that MSN mail is over worked at the time.