Date: Fri Dec 16 15:25:07 2005
From: yoo.fok at gmail.com (fok yo)
Subject: Getting rid of n3td3v

2005/12/15, Stejerean, Cosmin <cosmin@....depaul.edu>:

> I have a simple suggestion to get rid of the n3td3v problem. Aside from
> creating a spam filter for every message that contains n3td3v or his email
> address the next best thing to do is simply ignore all his posts. If you
> feel the need to let him know what a big moron he is then please do so
> directly to his email address and do not send it to the list. You do not
> need to prove to anyone else that n3td3v is an idiot;

 uhm, I think we need to prove n3td3v's idiocy in it's full glory.
N3td3v's obviously completely incompetent of logical deduction, the problem
is most people on this list do realize n3td3v's an idiot, but most
not-so-tech-savvy folks may just not realize he's bullshitting the shit out
of people.
To make the world a better place, we need the bs to stop, we need to stop
n3td3v and the like.
So, nd, if you're reading this... do something useful, maybe write a full
page paper about the latest and greatest in )(Ss 3ksPl0it T3kNe3kz, that'll
keep you busy (==quiet) for a couple of months....
Or, just unsubscribe yourself from fd and go back to your html scene.

anyone already on the