Date: Fri Dec 16 16:55:59 2005
From: dudevanwinkle at gmail.com (Dude VanWinkle)
Subject: [U] sorrowful goodbye

On 12/16/05, Stoltz, Eric CIV <eric.stoltz@...i.sig54.army.mil> wrote:
>  The majority of the
> email is still useful stuff but it shows how easy it is to send a list into
> termoil.  See you guys in a month hopefully.
-snip-

Ok, this stinks, I know too many good people who have unsubscibed cuz
we are letting the trolls gorge on our idiocy.

I am proposing a vote on who you hate the most. netdev actually gave
me the idea of how we could vote without adding traffic to the list,
but still let these two children know how we feel about what they have
"disclosed" to us over the last several months: Their own
childishness.

wanna vote for netdev? send him an unsubscribe request. Go to
https://lists.grok.org.uk/mailman/options/full-disclosure and type in
xploitable@...il.com

Dont like Average Joe? send him a password reminder: go to
https://lists.grok.org.uk/mailman/options/full-disclosure and type in
yahooinsider@...il.com

InfoSecBOFH got your goat? vote for him at
https://lists.grok.org.uk/mailman/options/full-disclosure by typing in
infosecbofh@...il.com

Its kind of abusing the system, and I am sorry for that. Still though,
it sounds like a plan to me.

-JP
"Alright suckers, suck on this"
-Ruby the Galatic Gumshoe