Date: Sat Dec 17 10:29:03 2005
From: dudevanwinkle at gmail.com (Dude VanWinkle)
Subject: Seasons Beatings

I had taken a pause, from beating Santa Clause to remember your deeds,
and the things that they breed

I remembered my goal of Judging you all:

Disclosures are Good, but I still wonder why you should;
for secrets are precious, and keep your worthless family fed,
After you reveal them, it doesn't matter if you are beaten and dead,

for now we all know the power you had,
and for its passing aren't you exponentially as sad?

You had something to say: a secret to share; but now that is gone, you
can now disappear

one wonders if we will read your well thought out thought
or just feel insulted and pick apart your opinion for naught

You can either learn from your mistakes, or spend the rest of your time
 tyring to convince everyone who will listen how you felt during the crime

for now that it is gone and you have nothing to share.. FUCK OFF MAN,...

Until next year.....

-JP

p.s.: here is your card: http://tinyurl.com/9tz5g