Date: Sun Dec 18 06:09:25 2005
From: infosecbofh at gmail.com (InfoSecBOFH)
Subject: BANTOWN PRESENTS: Give me 0day or give me death

Alright.  I will bite.

> Because of my philosophical leanings, I have made the assumption that
> freedom of speech and expression is an inalienable right granted by nature's
> God. I have made the extension to this statement that the freedom to write
> code and execute your code is an extension to free speech. Fascists that may
> disagree with my statements may go ahead and skip this post.

So you automatically call someone who may disagree with you a fascist?
 Pot..kettle...black.  Only a true fascists calls out others to hide
his true will.

> The Internet is public property. No establishment has a right to own it.

Actually.  It is not.

"The Internet started in the late 1960s as a project of the U.S.
Department of Defense: the military wanted a communication network
that would function even if parts of it were broken, things that
usually happen during wartime"

October 1969 ARPANET was born.  So one could argue that the US DoD
owns the Internet.

Or, if that argument doesn't work for you.  How about you look around
at owners of the routers, the owners of the fiber, these are all
material possessions that do in fact have owners.

So as much as you hate it, the internet calls the DoD daddy just like
you as a small child, created by that drunken night an Amsterdam whore
was raped, called a woman that everyone uses mommy.  Go figure,
everyone uses mommy and everyone uses the Internet yet they both still
had owners.  The Internet owned by the US DoD.  Your mommy owned by
crack cocaine and a pimp hand.

> code which it has not been programmed to execute. If your computer has been
> programmed to accept my arbitrary code, then there is no moral or ethical
> violation committed when I introduce my code to yours.

Sure there is.  If that code is unauthorized or unwanted on the
machine then there are ethical and moral violations if you introduce
that code.  To bring this back to something you understand.  It was an
ethical and moral violation for the owners of your mommy to introduce
heroin into her system, but yet she executed the syringe willingly.

> If you download and execute my code, you have done so willingly.

This I agree with.  It is called free will.

> If your daemon executes my code after I introduce it in a manner that is
> innovative and unique, then your daemon has done exactly what it has been
> programmed to do.

No.  The daemon has a purpose and its purpose is supposed to be
static. Your code alters the static nature.

> Whitehats will try to play games and act like they're the good guys. They
> will tell you that people who commit "computer crimes" are organized crime
> types who are out to empty your grandma's bank account. Their arguments are
> bullshit. No doubt that emptying someone's bank account is a serious crime,
> but we have real laws to punish this. The laws that we have made to punish
> "information crimes" are merely laws against thoughtcrime. It is impossible
> to commit crimes that extend solely in the wired.

Any whitehat that is worth his six figure salary is not and was never
a good guy.  The good guys are the CISSPs running around like a group
of fuck bag idiots trying to justify their existance, their
certification and their wage.  Meanwhile the so called whitehats are
profiting on their stupidity.  Did you learn nothing?  Whitehat *is*
Blackhat.  There are no colors just skill levels and pay bands.

> Take a look at what your governments are doing. The majority of whitehats
> are employed in the US,

Oh really?  Lets see your study to prove this?

> where they have a leader that willingly and openly
> defies the fourth amendment of their constitution.

The fourth amendment in the American Constitution is;

"The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses,
papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall
not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause,
supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the
place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized."

Last I checked, there are no neighborhoods in the United States where
people are having their front doors kicked in by US officials and
their rights violated.  Yes, it happens, but not to the scale you are
claiming in your rant.  Sure you can argue that US officials are
kicking in doors in other countries but do not forget that citizens of
other countries are not subject to the US Constitution / Bill of
Rights.

> They have a corporate
> oligarchy where a select few families get to control ninety-nine percent of
> the public funds and purposefully impoverish the working and intellectual
> classes.

The true intellectual and working class are able to use their brains
and their work ethic to suceed.  This is called capitalism and while
flawed, it is better than other systems as it rewards those that truly
work.

> Wake up.

Put the crack pipe down son.

Good rant.  Obviously someone was smoking a bowl and watching Fight
Club this evening.  Unfortunately Andrew, my friend, rants like that
have already been done, done much much better.

You want a call to arms?  You want to change things?  Then how about
those that take money for their skills.  Those that sell their code
and sell their innovation for peanuts to organizations be it corporate
USA or underground Russia stop doing so and make the information free
for all.

You want to cripple the whitehat?  You want to revive the whitehathate
well all know and miss?  Then get everyone to stand up to the so
called ethics we have been forced upon and see the Internet for what
it is - a US military owned tool.

There should be no zero day.  There should be no slimeball thug
stealing personal information with the assistance of someone smarter
than him.  There should be information and that information should be
free and the impact of this information on corporations and crime
syndicates no matter what flag they fly should not be of a concern.

Only the corporations and those that abuse and steal benifet from
responsible disclosure.