Date: Sun Dec 18 08:42:08 2005
From: gluttony at gmail.com (Andrew A)
Subject: BANTOWN PRESENTS: Give me 0day or give me death

I would like to apologize for throwing the term fascist around so lightly,
but I do not know many labels to apply to someone who does not feel that
freedom of political expression is not an inalienable right. Nevertheless,
consider this my retraction of that part of my post.

I had hoped for a mature discussion of the various philosophical and
epitemeological issues on the table without it becoming tainted by posts
like these.

Regarding your comments on the fourth amendment point: I am guessing you do
not pay attention to what goes on in the world. Just to let you know, a
simple search on Google News for "bush fourth amendment" will bring up
countless articles detailing Bush's flagrant, intentional violation of the
United States Constitution. I will not respond to the rest of your post as
it is ridden with personal attacks, logical fallacies, and factual
innaccuracies, but if anyone else would like to bring up similar points in a
mature manner I would be happy to respond to them.