Date: Sun Dec 18 03:34:48 2005
From: senator.crabgrass at comcast.net (senator.crabgrass@...cast.net)
Subject: A CALL FOR FULL-DISCLOSURE TO BECOME AMODERATED
	LIST

Well Well Well,

InsectBOFH looks to be right Joe Average must be n3td0rk or the challenge would not have been answered, and maybe this shit would have ended finally. You two boys both have the same size penis, now go find a hole to relieve them in and stop waving them. We don't care who is right.

I am truly sorry listers', but I had to...

The Senator
--
vote for me

From: Joe Average <yahooinsider@...il.com>