Date: Mon Dec 19 22:03:11 2005
From: measl at mfn.org (J.A. Terranson)
Subject: .An uncontrolled fiscal crisis.. America.s
	future under George Bush.

On Mon, 19 Dec 2005 senator.crabgrass@...cast.net wrote:

> J A (Jack Ass) If the NYT went out of business today would you loose all
> reference to what is real? Read the Post Dude.

The NY Pest?  You mean the rag that has National News on page 7, and
Entertainment on the front page (next to ALIENS LANDING FROM MARS: WE
HAVE THE PIX!")?

> With silver spoon growing up under mommies wing in Battery Park Plaza, I
> guess Starret City in the Bronx was too polluted, so you privileged
> bastards chose another land fill to live on, better start those PSA
> tests today, your obvious politico paranoia is influencing your
> judgment.
>
>  WE ARE AT WAR Douche BAG.

Yeah.  We started a war.  So what?

> I suppose you think its ok for IRAN to
> Develop Nuclear power?

Absolutely.

> Or continue to buy a delivery System from Russia
> (Oh right, that’s just for defense) CAN YOU SAY DIRTY BOMB?

Yes.  They have every right (and since the US is a bully, every NEED) to
defend themselves.

> Or maybe Saddam would have let us tromp through his country, what's the
> magic word (PLEASE), to get to the Bio-Weapon making cell in the North
> of Iraq.

Oh.  The one that we "knew exactly where it was", but never found?  That
one?

> Do you need another major event to wake you up? WTC 1992, was
> the wake-up, WTC 2001 got our attention, and what the future holds I am
> not sure, get your crystal ball polished up sweetheart, its coming, make
> sure you stand and rotate to get that even all over tan.
>
>  So what a few identified sympathizers were tagged, by the NSA, maybe a
> warrant wasn’t sought, cause a press scoop wasn’t needed by your beloved
> NYT.  You have no facts, just liberal out lash.  Are you going to save
> us? Do you have your NBC suit ready?
>
>  You should take a bigger dose of those Meds, relax, A Dem will get in
> office next time, and fuck things up worse.  George may be an idiot, but
> he is a predictable idiot.

And there, Ladies and Gentlemen, is the reason this country needs a
nuclear enema.

--
Yours,

J.A. Terranson
sysadmin@....org
0xBD4A95BF

	Just once, can't we have a nice polite discussion about
	the logistics and planning side of large criminal enterprise?

	- Steve Thompson